Tuesday 16 September 2014

student life

So, whoever may be reading this...
   I have officially began my new life at university in the coldest place known to man in the UK . Newcastle. Originally a southern girl I'm not used to changing my shoes quite so many times in the day due to them forever getting wet due to the continuous rain. Many things are different in comparison to 'home' and I plan to update this blog on all my adventures (lectures and comments on halls and living as a student) to all those who may be in the same boat, looking back on the good old days or looking forward to student life.
I'm yet to discover the joys of the washing room, 1 hour waiting for a wash for £2.50, followed by another hour waiting for the tumble dryers, £1.75. Equally, on the edge of my seat waiting for my first food shop..the joys.

This blog won't just be about the hard (amazing) life of a student, I'll include daily/weekly outfit posts that are affordable ..as I am a student and have no money now, and some beauty/hair posts, if I'm feeling adventurous.

  So here's to the first blog post of themissingkardashian  ..sparked by my devoted love to 'keeping up' with the family that has had me hooked since I can remember and sharing features of only long dark hair and nothing else..

E 

No comments:

Post a Comment