Instagram is the site to share all aspects of your life through one photo or 15 second vid. On top as number one social media site, beauty bloggers, fashion and film celebrities and even businesses are taking to Instagram to expand audiences, giving us a small insight into their world.
With Rihanna back online we get to see personally signed Dior handbags and short reveals from the new Dior campaign, to sneaky insights into a buyers meeting for the next Burberry collection. Although we may not ever be able to afford the iconic trench we get to see whose wearing it, what the brand is up to and whats to come.
For beauty lovers, 15 second videos are all we need to see how to perfectly apply liquid eyeliner or top tips for contouring (a task we still are trying to master) (See Kim K instagram...)
With over 300+ million users, Instagram is the site we all go to and here are my top 5 Insta addicts you need to follow:
- if you're not following her you're kind of crazy. Insights into backstage at the Kimye wedding, private parties and the life of the number 1 Kardashian.
- ultimate girl crush. Beaches, bikinis, fitness and food.
- whether you're a fan of the store or not, five scrolls through this page and you will be obsessed. Smart and sophisticated, fashion lovers will swarm.
- my favourite fashion blogger. Follow her as she jets around the world, shooting campaigns for numerous designers and attending the coolest parties. She's pretty cool.
- shots from the red carpet of best friends (to name only a few), Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, Justin Bieber and Jourdan Dunn, all wearing Balmain.
Prepare for lots of emojis, kisses and #BalmainArmy. - If you can't beat them, join them.