Wednesday 12 November 2014

roll necks are back

   I can't believe I'm saying this but the 90s turtle neck is back and I've fallen hard for it.

Oversized, cropped, knit, jersey, cashmere... the list goes on. So far this year I have added three more to my collection, Primark, Zara and Warehouse. They go with everything in your wardrobe from wool coats, capes and fur soles for the chilly days, to party shorts and leather skirts for the party season.
Photos courtesy of Pinterest

Since moving up to Newcastle I have become absolutely obsessed with expensive shops I cannot afford - Reiss' shapes and colours and The White Company's amazingly soft, beautiful cashmere! Pricing in the region of £125 its a little more out of my budget but check online and they are offering 30% Seasonal Offers so now's the time to plea for Christmas!

   Here's a breakdown of how you can shop catwalk knock-offs from the shops we love ~
Warehouse - £45 Tuck into a leather skirt for a night out
ASOS - £35 Wear with ripped boyfriend jeans or leggings and wear with an oversized boyfriend coat 
New Look - £9.99 Team simply with a camel coat or oversized wool scarf and dark high waisted jeans
Topshop - £44 Wear high fashion with a midi pleated skirt
River Island - £25 Dress for a party with leather leggings or sequin shorts and barely there sandals

Shop the Look ~
ASOS Skirt - £55  Miss Guided Jeans 29.99  PrettyLittleThing Coat £55  
Next Coat £65  New Look Jeans £34.99  UNIQLO Skirt £19.90
River Island Leggings £18  Topshop Shorts £36  River Island Shoes £45
E

No comments:

Post a Comment