Saturday 6 December 2014

xmas wish list

so its my birthday soon and I have been searching like a crazy person for ideas to ask friends and family.
   Being in December I have to look for birthday and Xmas presents for people to buy which is sooo difficult. Also thinking ahead, the rest of the year I must go present-less so have to consider what makeup will run out in the year or winter crop tops that will also work in the summer..

And because I'm either busy in uni or at cheer training I never have time to go into town so I took to the internet ... Days and days of soul searching I narrowed down to some beloved must haves. I love minimal, tailored and Isabel Marant but unfortunately no one has a budget for that!
  So here is a few ideas from my high street birthday/Xmas wish list if you too are stuck for ideas:

  Ladies if you're looking for a man like me and you're finding it ridiculously difficult, the 'Shop for Him' icon on Topshop,com - Christmas, is great, also searching for quirky ideas from 'Not on the High Street' is a plan. ASOS have tonnes of brands under one website so it won't have you jumping through websites.

Think about little things he likes, favourite sweets - buy jumbo box from Amazon/Ebay or local wholesale. Does he like a new style but isn't sure if he'll suit it - buy and gift receipt (men are indecisive so we have to take the reigns). Is there a favourite place he wants to visit,  a football ground - stadium tour, see someone live he loves - a comedian, singer, West end show. Could you afford to escape to a B&B or stretch to a nice hotel with dinner for the night? Does he love pizza - Pizza Express do pizza making lessons, cocktail/alcohol lover - take him to a cocktail making class, Ice Bar London, then make the day of it, go shopping, free museums (The Tate, V&A, Natural History)

  Just a few ideas for you there...don't stress, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment