Wednesday 10 December 2014

3 days to go

saturday I'll be home and seeing my rents for the first time since they dropped me off at uni in september, the excitement builds everyday as everyone asks me if I'm ready to go home or how much I miss my family and the answers are YES and LOTS. Everyone I know has been home or families been up to them but being 7 hours away its not that easy to make a quick trip home especially when I spent my first birthday away from home yesterday.
   However my boyfriend is at uni with me and completellllly spoilt me as I opened my door and unwrapped this, I was the happiest and luckiest girl on the planet.


After an afternoon at uni I treated myself to getting my nails done and bagged a few indian takeaway bargains (talking, 66p masala, rice and bombay potato) from Tesco and whizzed back to get ready for a meal from heaven at Millers and Carter Steakhouse. One huge starter of nachos, a bbq burger and sticky toffee pudding later I wrapped up in bed to HSM 1 with my boyfriend
Bracelet - Michael Kors
Monday I went for cocktails and pizza with my flatmates, wearing dark greys and blacks with a pop of colour in my favourite (most uncomfortable) shoes
Coat - Topshop
Scarf - French Connection (mens)
Clutch - Primark
Jeans  - Warehouse
Shoes - Miss Selfridge
Top - M&S 
Necklace - New Look
All in all greaat bday, with a cute care package sent up from my family I am feeling so thankful and happy so many people wanted to celebrate with me. Massive THANKS

and so.... with my birthday out the way and a deadline tomorrow I have to go. I'll be blogging again end of the week perhaps before I go home or when I'm snuggled in my real bed, updating you on the weeks happenings and my trip to the Angel of the North !
E

No comments:

Post a Comment