Monday 27 October 2014

beauty reviews

As a make up/hair/body product buyer fanatic (that is a mouthful), I believe myself to have some seriously strong opinions on some beauty products and forever am trying to tell people of my latest findings or something I want everyone to steer clear of..
   Advertisement of these products is massive so trying not to view everything as 'I NEED that' and ranking them high on our Christmas lists only to discover its awful is proving difficult.
   In this post I want to highlight to you the great, the 'ok' and plain bad of what I have bought into.

I'm no professional and my views might only account for me but if you've had similar or the same thing happen comment below or add your personal experience to make us all a bit more beauty savvy.

E


No comments:

Post a Comment