Sunday 4 January 2015

in shopping spirit

Today I woke up feeling deflated and slightly chub (from the GIANT meal last night) so decided to take a quick trip to town to liven my spirits and for the first time in a long time the shops impressed me! Topshop especially did it for me.... through this I walked away £40 lesser off but happier so its okay.
    Braving the cold and heavy fog is never a task to take lightly but in my Grandma's cashmere goodness and brand new Louis here's what I wore: 
Hat - Topshop
Coat -  Jaeger
Bag- Louis Vuitton
Roll Neck - Topshop
I hope to try out my new velcro hair rollers tomorrow and bought a nail strengthener to achieve two of my new years resolutions, but I'm not expecting miracles as they're from poundland.... I also hit Topshop looking for casual/going out skirts and fell in love with (top right) floral skort, £36 and a fur sole sale bargain to add to my new collarless coat for just £12! 

   Warehouse stock was exciting with 60s inspired pieces and monotone colours which will always tick my boxes. Slightly pricey but don't forget student discount or if you're brave enough to scan the sale (up to 70% off)
   For this weather furs are essential for every girls wardrobe which is clear when I met up with my girls yesterday to be greeted with 3 fur coats, (myself in a fur gillet) Be bold by teaming your coats with a similar coloured fur hat or sol for warmth and extra glam. Don't forget these can be worn on a winter walk and can glam up you're leather leggings or your best LBD. If you're going to invest, let it be in the best and keep it in good condition (I actually have a hairbrush for my fur gillet)

How gorgeous are these! even better the Zara, M&S and Topshop coats are now in the sale and don't forget Topshop and Miss Selfridge offer student discount! (A student never forgets these vital things) Have a great Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment